How to Get Free Law Runes on Runescape
Are you low on money and need something to sell? Or, are you a mage and needing law runes for teleportation spells? Whatever way, this guide is for you!
- If your already on Runescape, log out, click on the button like "World 2 - Click here to switch worlds" on the login screen. Select World 66 and login.
- Use Lumbridge Home Teleport and go to the third floor of Lumbridge Castle.
- In the bank, take off the stuff you're wearing and put everything you have in the bank.
- Withdraw 27 pure essence. If you don't have that raise your mining level to 30 and go onto the next step.
- Go to Port Sarim. If you don't have the 27 pure essence go to Draynor Village, go south toward the Wizards' Tower. You must have completed Rune Mysteries Quest to do this. If you haven't get back to Lumbridge and do the quest, it takes about 5 minutes.
- Once you're at Port Sarim with 27 UN-NOTED pure essence in your inventory, talk to the Monk of Entrana.
- When the ship arrives at Entrana, walk across the bridge.
- Near the Runecrafting portal you'll see lots of people.
- Trade with people saying things like "Open 27". The number after the Open states how many law runes you'll get.
- At the trade screen, trade all the pure essence and make sure you have: Law Rune x27 and Pure Essence x 27 in the second trade window.
- You should have 27 noted pure ess and 27 law runes!
- Go back to Port Sarim and bank your law runes and ess at the bank.
- You have 3 options
- Sell them.
- Keep them.
- Un-note the pure essence and do it again
- Soon you'll be a millionaire or super magician.
- Wear a Spotted/Spottier Cape and Boots of Lightness to be able to run longer.
- If you need more cash but do not want to do the trip again, sell your noted pure essence.
- You must be a member to do this. To subscribe to find the "Start a New Subscription" link on the Main Page.
- Do not say "law me" or anything similar, most crafters will NOT trade with you. Saying "law me" also decreases your chance of a crafter accepting your offer.